- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Pro-actively manage debt collection from customers on assigned Portfolio of accounts within the agreed payment terms managing and successfully achieving the collection targets.
- Issuing of statements to clients using established guidelines, deadlines, procedures and process driven methodology.
- Liaison with customers for any challenges in repayment and agree payment plans with customers and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure all allotted accounts are reconciled and disputes are identified and followed up, if not resolved within 45 -60 days from invoice date , then they must be listed and escalated to the credit manager
- Resolution of queries to facilitate payments from customers
- Priorities and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Liaison and communication with internal departments as required in order to maintain an accurate position on customer accounts
- Ensure that all prepared communications are accurately recorded/documented in a timely manner.
- Ensures Purchase and Sales orders processing from credit within stipulated SLA timelines.
- Preparing periodic credit reports for analysis.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
- Guidelines: Provide the education, experience, skills and competencies necessary to perform the position.
- Qualification: Finance Graduate – Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Experience: 2 -3 years of experience in similar position preferably in IT industry or FMCG.
- Experience in SSC will be given weight age
- Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of Banking /Customs policies and procedures. Should also have strong MS office skills with special focus on advanced excel skills.
- Should have work experience in ERP accounting system.
- Essential: Basic Accounting principles and must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Behavioral Skills: Planning and organizing; commercial mind bent, good analytical skills and decision making abilities, customer oriented. Good negotiation skills
- Must have approachable nature for both internal / external customers.
- Results Oriented
- Change Agent
- Judgment & decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Team Leadership
- Collaboration and Influence
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec