- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Execute daily tasks of social media strategy across identified social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google+, Forum, Blogs, Linkedin and RSS etc.); including publishing content, performing enhancements and modifications’ coordinating prompt responses to questions and comments over social media platforms.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Follow-up and coordinate the social media community tasks (responding on time, posting the right and approved content, monitoring social media content…etc.) through the collaboration with the external agencies.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Established in 2012, Digital Cloud rapidly managed to enter the digital market by handling and growing some of the biggest brand/company names in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Cloud
We specialize in providing a wide range of creative digital strategies that are customized to fit each...