- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Attend the Kick off collection meeting to prepare the bill of material for each fashion item to send it to Merchandiser and Partonist.
- Receive basic samples from the Patronist to test them on models to make sure their conformity with the measurements.
- Send the confirmation sample measurement sheet and Work man ship to Merchandiser to prepare it.
- Receive confirmation samples and test them on models to make sure their conformity with the measurement sheet.
- Receive the pre-production sample from Merchandiser to ensure its conformity with the Bill of material and measurement.
- Receive the shipment sample from the Merchandiser after finishing the production to compare it with the pre-production sample to approve it or reject it.
- Coordinate with Fashion Design Team regarding the R&D of all fashion items to provide them with technical consulting.
- Coordinate with factories regarding any technical issues related to the production of all fashion items.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
ЯAViN is a leading fashion retail company headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. Owns and operates vast network of retail shops across Africa, Europe and Asia. Offering quality & trendy clothing & accessories for youth at affordable prices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ravin
ЯAViN opened its first doors...