- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist Involved in working across a variety of exciting projects you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn even more.
- Work Drawings Workshop drawings.
- Preparing drawings according to what has been done in actual.
- Make the necessary modifications to the drawings according to what has been built drawings.
- Making engineering drawings for products
- Inventory work of raw materials used in wood, accessories.
- The work of comparisons of raw materials to be produced
- Follow the drawings on the special machines
- Design kitchens and furniture using software
- Follow up with technical office and factory to solve any issues until the kitchen is delivered and installed
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least