- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Management of quality activities
- Analyze statistical data, and design required measures, tests, checking procedures to maintain product and process quality level.
- Review Corrective action for the defected supplier parts.
- Review Reports for (DPU – Direct Run- Rejection Parts).
- Analysis for rework rate and take corrective action for the rework final gate inspection non-conformity.
Development of employee’s performance
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
Business continuous improvement
- Seek for improvement methods to raise the product quality level
- Improve procedures for quality control.
- Assist in development of quality system processes, i.e., records management and document control, control of electronic data, software development.
- Meet with members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location: Cairo,Egypt
- Gender: Male
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Age: Min: 30 Max: 40
Leading & Supervising
Deciding & Initiating Actions
Analyzing Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectation
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto