- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for examining, explaining, negotiating, and revising contracts of all company projects with all clients.
- Handle the contracts procedures with the clients.
- Explain all the contract components to the clients & answer all their inquiries.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team for setting clients meetings & installment methods.
- Handle all the installment amounts & payment methods with the clients.
- Follow up with the clients within a certain time frame to sign the cheques & complete the process.
- Recede the signed cheques from the clients & deliver it to the finance team.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and support implementation.
- Responsible for keeping a regular contact with the client; to prevent any late payments from the clients & to hand over any pending cheques or delays to the Legal Department.
- Responsible for keeping track for all clients logs for who currently are paying installment.
- Handle all monthly phone calls/ reminders conducted to clients.
- Deliver & inform clients of the ready units to be submitted to them immediately.
- Act an as mediator between clients & the engineers when submitting the units.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that they received their units, paid all due payments (water & electricity. Maintenance)
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
فاليو للاستثمارالعقارى هي شركة ذات حجم متوسط فى بادئ الامر و هى عبارة عن شراكة بين اكبر و اعرق ثلاث شركات استثمار و تسويق عقارى و تجاري والاستثماري والسكني بمصر و على ان يكون الاستثمار العقارى بهذه الشراكة من اكبر الشراكات على مستوى الشرق الاوسط و ايضا يُساعد فى ذلك مقر...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value