- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for examining, explaining, negotiating, and revising contracts of all company projects with all clients.
- Handle the contracts procedures with the clients.
- Explain all the contract components to the clients & answer all their inquiries.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team for setting clients meetings & installment methods.
- Handle all the installment amounts & payment methods with the clients.
- Follow up with the clients within a certain time frame to sign the cheques & complete the process.
- Recede the signed cheques from the clients & deliver it to the finance team.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and support implementation.
- Responsible for keeping a regular contact with the client; to prevent any late payments from the clients & to hand over any pending cheques or delays to the Legal Department.
- Responsible for keeping track for all clients logs for who currently are paying installment.
- Handle all monthly phone calls/ reminders conducted to clients.
- Deliver & inform clients of the ready units to be submitted to them immediately.
- Act an as mediator between clients & the engineers when submitting the units.
- Follow up with clients to ensure that they received their units, paid all due payments (water & electricity. Maintenance)
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
VALUE Real Estate Investment is a medium sized company initially, a partnership between the largest and oldest three investment and real estate marketing, commercial, investment and residential companies in Egypt. Real estate investment in this partnership is one of the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value