- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
- The Technical Lead works highly independent and contributes significantly in each phase of the Software Development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, and support of software products, systems and projects.
- The technical lead is responsible for leading and technical supervision for the development team, to ensure high quality of deliverable s and project success.
Main Job Duties:
- Managing project technical activities
- Prepare effort estimates and plans for the project
- Architect system design and discuss system design alternatives
- Participate in preparing technical proposals and providing technical solutions
- Conduct demos for clients and other stack holders
- Review developed modules codes to ensure compliance with coding guidelines
- Identify projects technical risks and create plans for resolving these risks
- Lead, motivate, and support team members in technical issues, challenges, and problems
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group