- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Medical-Social-Contribute,Commission,Taxes
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle customer complaints and requests in a timely manner.
- Follows and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Follows up on contracts, filing and ensures that customers received their contracts.
- Prearranges customer visits, units handing over and keys.
- Handles customer documentations like (Modifications request, cancellation requests etc. …)
- Prepares daily productivity report and forwards to CRM
- Follows-up with customers on payment of installments and late payment reminders
- Follows-up with a customer on the collection and bad debt
- Follows-up on customer unit payment collection
- Follows-up on customer unit completion schedule and liaises with the Engineering Department on actual versus projected
- Follows-up with customers regarding electricity and water bills and collects pending fees
- Follows-up on customer requests for unit cancellation and recommendation for other unit sales
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or face to face.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain any problem they may have.
- Advice on any information the customer may need.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Coordinate with other departments to Solve Customers' Complaints.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
VALUE Real Estate Investment is a medium sized company initially, a partnership between the largest and oldest three investment and real estate marketing, commercial, investment and residential companies in Egypt. Real estate investment in this partnership is one of the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value