- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications;
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors;
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- Registering web domain names and organizing the hosting of the website;
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- Working with different content management systems;
- Search engine optimization;
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
- Proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers.
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the website to ensure it is working;
- Handing the completed website over to the client;
- Researching current design trends;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Employers prefer a combination of technical skills from each of the categories below, however, this will vary depending upon the employer, the level of the job and the technical level of web design:
- UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- CAn work remotely
- Programming: PHP; XML/XSLT; app Mobile.
- Design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
About this Company
Ebtikar IT is a multinational company which owns the trademarks of Ebtikar, EbtikarSMS, EbtikarConsulting, EbtikarHost and EbtikarCloud is the biggest web hosting and clouding provider in the MEA region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtikar IT
As a top-notch Production software and Internet services company,...