- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Submit time schedule for all types of projects loaded with all kind of resources.
- Create WBS and logical activities sequences with the total project plan.
- Determines critical-path activities and verify interfaces between design, procurement and execution.
- Prepare a weekly reports on project progress
- Coordinate with the project manager to ensure good execution of the plan
- Analysis and review BOQs
- Submit and review quantities survey.
- Submit budgeting plan for the projects.
- Create cash flow forecasts.
- Monitor expenses as the project is executed.
- Submit variances reports schedule and cost and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare weekly updates for the projects .
- Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
- Participate in feasibility studies for the new project
- Create project closing reports
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Over the course of two decades of dedication and hard work ,SUD has managed to become a pillar of success when it comes to Real Estate development
See all Careers and Jobs at Safwa Urban Development
We start every project with one goal in mind , which is taking the lead in creating upscale communities that provide...