- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
See all Careers and Jobs at IMI
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy...