- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and following up on work results.
- Followup spare parts Inventory
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
The Chairman Word
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
The company was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt specialized in infrastructure...