- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Competitive Salary
About the Job
- We are searching for an experienced Unity Developer to join our growing team.
- As the Unity Developer, you will be responsible for implementing game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- For this, you must possess an impressive portfolio, be knowledgeable and be passionate.
- Adapting styles, accepting challenges and meeting deadlines under a tight time pressure are the key qualities we look for in candidates.
- We are willing to offer a very competitive salary for a candidate with the right experience.
As part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Games Computer Software