- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Coverage , Social Insurance , Annual bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervise personnel which typically include recommendations for hiring, firing, and problem resolution.
- Manage daily administrative operations of a department including establishing work priorities; assists in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
- Develop clear and fair company policies
- Handle social insurance inspections and issuing the monthly payments for the social insurance
- Audit all the manpower insured with the social insurance on a quarter basis.
- Oversee for the contracts (New hire, Renewals, Terminations etc.)
- Supervise the employees and their benefits (Medical, Business line, Bank accounts, Buses).
- Perform investigations as per the labor law and company internal policies
- Implement the penalties in corresponding to Egyptian labor law and the company internal policies
- Prepare employees payroll on a monthly basis
- Perform payroll activities such as recording hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records and calculating payrolls.
- Create annual budget for the payroll and HR Expenses.
4 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
KidZania Cairo offers kids a variety of fun and interesting role-playing activities in a realistic city setting. Job activities such as doctor, firefighter, chef or flight attendant are associated with real-world brands, allowing kids to create and learn with realistic...
See all Careers and Jobs at KidZania Cairo