- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As our Social Media Specialist you will own, operate, and grow the social media function, scaling the operations and impact of our social media accounts across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- You will work cross-functionally with other team members in Operations, Content and Business Development, to grow pipelines of articles, stories, thought leadership, videos, and more, designed to engage with each of our audiences.
- You will also develop strategies for engaging with trusted brands, people, and media outlets that are relevant to us, and will develop systems for measuring the impact of these strategies.
- You will be responsible for introducing and accordingly develop digital strategies for new products.
You Will Also:
- Develop and improve processes for continuously sourcing thought leadership material for each platform and audience.
- To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable making effective decisions in ambiguous environments, and must not be someone who needs extensively defined rules.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Graphic Design
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development , designing , marketing and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2014 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approckseg