- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly increment & bonus, promotions, Private Medical Insurance , Life Insurance
About the Job
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Guiding, supporting the production & maintenance teams to achieve their goals.
- Assessing need of spare parts
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload wherever necessary.
- Ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Understand and operate in line with relevant legislation, Company policy and Company procedures.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of housekeeping.
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies.
- Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Process Improvement, , Load Balancing and Scalability, Vendor Relationships.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Required Education and Experience
- B.Sc. degree “Mechanical engineering”.
- Not less than 5-8 years of experience.
- High skills in reading and writing English.
- A very good experience in installation & commissioning of industrial facilities (Including civil issues).
About this Company
Saveto Egypt is one of the leading manufacturer of dry mixed cement based building and finishing materials in Egypt . Saveto Egypt is established in 2003 by Saudi Vetonit Co .Ltd , the largest manufacturer of the cement and dry mixed building and finishing materials in Middle East and Gulf region with 25 years of experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Saveto