- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Be a strong business partner to the divisional management team in particular being a trusted adviser to the CEO
- Participate in and support all financial and accounting aspects of the division’s strategy and long range planning process
- Ensure Integrity of the Divisions financial statements.
- Cash flow management
- Understand and communicate Divisions financial results and trends to division management team and Corporate Finance with recommendations on the appropriate course of action when results differ from plan.
- Conduct analyses and develop insights that improve decision making within the division management team.
- Lead the division’s global finance team by providing clear direction, delegating tasks where appropriate and providing opportunities for the staff to grow and develop
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets for submission to Corporate Finance.
- Ensure all purchasing are approved in accordance with policies and procedures
- Work closely with key constituents in the direct and channel sales process ensuring business terms that are financially in line with divisional and corporate goals while remaining compliant with revenue recognition policies
- Build and develop receivable accounting departments.
- Develop formal and ad-hoc reports that are required by division management in running the business.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group