- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Review materials and equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the specifications.
- Responsible for the Civil works contents as assigned by the clients.
- Attend project, site progress and any Civil works related technical meetings as directed
- Site inspection of infrastructure works
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
3 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
El-Bahay Group for Real Estate was founded in 2012. Our entity have a variety of projects in Tanta & Fifth settlement, Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at BG
Our Aim is to aid in housing problems that we are facing today by defying the rising prices. All our units are within an affordable range...