- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Job Summary (Brief Description):
- The purpose of this position is to build the ‘client-side’ of the web applications, translate the company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications and ensure great user experience.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Solution Development and Delivery:
- Coordinate with the UX consultant on current programming tasks.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages o Write functional requirement documents and specifications o Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Testing Team
- Integration Team-Riyadh
- Project Management Team
- Project Manager Office Team
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning