- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Directs treasury, budgeting, audit, accounting, purchasing, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Assists the controller by providing procedures and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records.
- Assists treasurer in custodian of funds, securities, and organization’s assets.
- Studies the company’s financial position and issues periodic reports financial status.
- Supervises and coordinates the establishment of budget and tax reporting programs.
- Analyzes and reviews all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Directs the preparation and issuance of the company’s annual report.
- Analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the business.
- Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
- Prepare reports and analyze financial data in a suitable form, clear and submitted to senior management to assist in making appropriate decisions
- Develop financial plans for the control of operating expenses and capital spending.
- Prepare Reports to other dep. Managers these reports contains financial position of each department and help in developing their plans in order to organize and coordinate work with them to create the concept of cooperate action.
- Planning, organize and follow-up the financial policies of the company in order to increase the collection of receivables and control expenses and maintain the company's.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Computer Hardware