- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Job Summary (Brief Description):
- The purpose of this job is to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, set clear team goals and delegate tasks and set deadlines for the team members under the PM supervision.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review the analysis of the new system features with analysis team to confirm the new business and the feasibility of implementing it
- Design solutions and build systems architecture with the best engineering practices to save time during the development stage.
- Estimate modules and systems level, at the beginning of each iteration to achieve accurate plans & accurate execution time.
- Conduct Daily Stand-up meetings to keep following up with the execution of the plan
- Conduct technical interviews to help in hiring highly qualified team members
- Support team members to resolve complex technical issues shortly.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the solution is implemented as per the best practices
- Conduct performance matrix to keep monitoring the team performance, utilize their time 100% and enhance their quality.
- Conduct appraisals
- Communicate the plans with the Project Managers to keep them updated with the latest project status
- Conduct live deployments at the end of each release and coordinate with the on-site technical teams to design integration or discuss any technical details
- Quality Control Team
- Support Team
- User Experience Team
- Project Management Team
- Project Management Officer Team
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Networking
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning