- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share , Medical insurance
About the Job
- Preparing and submitting reliable budget charts, tables, spreadsheets and cost analyses to the higher Admin. Management level.
- Analyzing monthly budgeting reports to maintain expenditures’ control and to keep monitoring the budget throughout the year and provide budget recommendations and rendering financial advice to management officials to undertake proper planning and decision-making.
- Identifying relevant data sources and consolidating these data on the budget control data base.
- Ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with department’s targeted costs.
- Reviewing the operating expenses & payments to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Receiving the budget estimates from all the sections of the department and critically examining them for correctness, accuracy and completeness with company’s procedures and regulations.
- Studying the previous budget and taking into consideration the benefits and losses incurred during the previous financial year.
- Suggesting suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial level of the concerned sections within department.
- Helping different Admin. Sections in projecting the future financial needs and in managing the current services that impact on the allocated financial resources.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...