- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The EMEA Partner Enablement & Programs Team under the leadership of Ken WOOD is responsible for the design, planning and execution of Partner Enablement activities and Enablement related programs and Initiatives across EMEA.
The Team Admin support person will work very closely with all Partner Enablement Team members and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that the EMEA Enablement APEX application gives an accurate reflection of all enablement activities being planned and executed by Partner managers and Cloud Centers of Excellence.
- Uploading of attendee and other data to the EMEA Enablement Apex shortly after event execution
- Ensure that the EMEA Partner Enablement Calendar is up to date
- Preparation of Enablement Events HTML Invites
- Regular Management Reporting of all EMEA Enablement Activities
- Support with the monthly update process of the Partner Maturity Maps as needed
- Support Partner Enablement managers with Pre and Post enablement event activities
- Provide Admin support to the EMEA Partner Enablement & Programs Director (Team meetings co-ordination, PPT creation support, etc)
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Speaks Fluent English (other languages as asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficent with MS Office applications
- Services oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- EMEA Partner Enablement & Programs Director
- Partner Enablement Managers
- Solution Team members
- Business Operations personnel
- Alliances & Channels Field Teams
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle