- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Yearly increment & bonus, promotions, Private Medical Insurance , Life Insurance
About the Job
The Continuous Improvement Engineer position will assist in plants operations contributing towards improving manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques.
- Be a “leaser of change”. This person must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization. He must be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator.
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as mentoring and coaching others.
- Will be responsible for management systems implementations, monitoring and auditing.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements.
- Implements a formal six sigma program that focuses on reducing process and product variation. Implements such tools as: SPC, Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone, SMED.
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Conduct training pertaining to Health, Safety, and Environmental.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Required Education and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree (Engineering, Chemical or Industrial)
- Six Sigma certification and good LEAN manufacturing experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing operation preferably in the automotive industries.
- Proven track record in leading high performance teams and attaining results; able to quantify results
- Proficient computer skill including M/S Office and Project Management.
- Management systems implementation and auditing experience.
- High skills in reading and writing English.
Technical capacity, time management, organizational skills, communication proficiency, strategic thinking, industrial safety.
About this Company
Saveto Egypt is one of the leading manufacturer of dry mixed cement based building and finishing materials in Egypt . Saveto Egypt is established in 2003 by Saudi Vetonit Co .Ltd , the largest manufacturer of the cement and dry mixed building and finishing materials in Middle East and Gulf region with 25 years of experience.
See all Careers and Jobs at Saveto