- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping.
- Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all type of activities.
- To check the quality of all the materials received on site and prepare quality reports, defects, if any.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
- Carry out the specified inspection/test in accordance with relevant inspection/test plans, including the works of the subcontractors.
- Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman areas of responsibilities and the allocation of work areas.
- Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
- Follow-up on the efficient usage of materials to minimize waste of materials.
- Coordinates and monitors with subcontractors for their daily construction activities and their obligations and liaison with subcontractors.
- Review and certify the payment certificates for the subcontractors.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El-Shahawy Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group