- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies and campaigns for current and existing services, launches and promotions.
- Create and manage PR budget, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with other departments such as marketing, community and business development for new ideas/campaigns.
- Organizing events including press conferences, open days, visits, tours, and exhibitions.
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and the campaign's progress.
- Serve as the public face of the company in interviews, press conferences, and presentations.
- Evaluate and implement exist/new promotions programs.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Build and maintain good relationships with media and other leaders to grow industry awareness
- Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Organize annual calendars of events and PR activates.
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and communicate PR results on monthly basis.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all visitors, clients, and partners in the space.
- Staying up to date with the local market by attending networking events and building strong relationships with key players in the startup ecosystem.
- Leverage available marketing tools and resources to execute community events, networking activities and drive partnerships.
- Assisting clients with requests such as touring a potential client, showing a client to a meeting room, preparing an office for move-in, troubleshooting internet issues, moving furniture into a new office via coordination with the operations and sales teams.
- Consistently produce referral business from a range of local businesses, partners, and in-house startups across the Urban Station network.
- Serve as a source of information for clients seeking advice, recommendation or assistance which requires a deep understanding of all key services, products, and amenities.
- Activate existing partnerships and develop new partnerships and perks for the community.
- Feature existing community and in-house startups.
- Connect the community in the co-working space and the office space through developing relevant community events and activities.
- Enhance the overall user experience in the space and increase the current client retention rate.
- Create an email newsletter to share community announcements, opportunities, working hours during holidays and other community relevant information.
- Responsible for formulating the budget for community-related activities.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other