- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation, Mobile Allowance, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Review the monthly bills according to the approvals of the Vice president of Operation and services on contracts and suppliers assigning orders.
- Receive invoices and issuing bills of exchange requests.
- Review complaints and sanctions or discounts received from customers.
- Monitor the services performance levels provided to customers report.
- Issue services invoice request.
- Record and classify data for each distributed service cost on all SVC clients and buildings.
- Record all revenues data resulting from corrective maintenance and cleaning service outside the scope of the specified business contracts.
- Monitor the services cost for each client and identify Violation through the variation analysis.
- Measure the performance of each service by comparing the actual cost of the forecasted cost approved in the annual budget.
- Preparing the annual budget forecast for the cost of operations.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
SMART VILLAGES DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGMENT COMPANY (SVC) was founded in November 2001 as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) investment with a mandate to establish and manage a branded chain of Technology cluster and Business parks as well as variety of other products and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Villages Development & Managment Company