- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding the client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Maintaining records of software licenses.
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Demonstrate good social skills in a professional environment.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan