- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Maintenance Manager Job - Oil & Gas
- Manage overall Factor activities implemented through a formal Contract in the areas of oils maintenance. The Manager will be able to implement the company’s process and procedures for HR, procurement, safety, quality, planning, cost control etc, for both Onshore and Offshore Projects
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all maintenance activities meet Client’s requirements.
- He will also ensure that the Project betters or meets the budget, schedule,quality, safety and environmental targets set.
- He will manage all maintenance activities, including short and long term.
- Responsible for maintenance activities, defining manpower and logistic requirements.
- Develop and manage a high performing maintenance team.
- Ensures efficient and effective co-ordination between various divisions, sections and disciplines during the project life cycle.
- Develop and issue all reports starting from project commencement until completion.
- Implement corrective action as required by the programmer, process or activity
- Implement HSE procedures and processes to achieve a “Accident & Incident” free environment.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Oil and Gas
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Ideally possess Degree from a recognized institution. Ideally Mechanical Eng qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years experience working in Oil and gas industry of which at lease 7 years as a Maintenance Eng/Lead/Supervisor/manager for Onshore or Offshore work.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to lead the team.
- Computer literate with knowledge of commonly used business software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge in Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil Construction Maintenance.
- Good understanding of oil and gas facilities maintenance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good adaptability to multinational environment, with wide exposure to various cultures and customs
- Must have proven leadership qualities & be able to organise different disciplines and manage the site organisation independently
- High performance capable of a heavy workload.
- Ability to progress to senior position within the company.