- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, software products and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, gap analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and internal teams to determine / analyze functional requirements and appropriate / accurate project scope considering clients’ business needs.
- Master the use of and develop an expert understanding of ITG’s software products and how they support business processes.
- Clarify a client's system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business. Act as an advisor to product, project, and development teams on customer business processes.
- Translate complex business, functional and technical requirements into detailed work tasks; prepare project scope statements. Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Perform requirements verification on deliverables and conduct walk-through of deliverables with business and obtain approval/signoff.
- Participate in RFP response process by developing and compiling documentation as required.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills (English / Arabic).
- Strong ability to quickly learn and master use of software applications and related concepts.
- Ability to understand and translate customer business needs into application and operational requirements.
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with or in-depth knowledge of Software Project Management and Development life-cycles.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to follow and execute instructions with little or no managerial oversight.
- In-depth knowledge of government business processes.
- In-depth knowledge of educational processes.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or similar certification.
- Project Management Institute Business Analysis Certification (PMI-PBA) or similar certification.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years business analysis or similar experience.
About this Company
Integrated Technology Group (ITG) is a dynamic, innovative, and technology driven group of companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Integrated Technology Group
Established in Jordan in 1989, ITG operates through three subsidiaries; EPOCH Technologies, JAID Productions and ITG Investments.