- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate activities in collecting overdue payments for charge key customers accounts
- Review delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection especially overdue accounts
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to prevailing policies and procedures
- Coordinate, supervise, and monitor the day-to-day operations of the Collection activities to ensure internal and external service levels and acceptable delinquency/loss levels are achieved.
- Continually look for ways to improve the performance of the Collection Team by identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques
- Address and resolve escalated internal and external customer issues/disputes in a timely and accurate manner to achieve maximum satisfaction levels.
- followup notes receivable account and provide concerned report.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible risks, trends, and areas for improvement
- Create and maintain monthly aging report.
- Work closely with the Billing/Distribution Teams to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing
- Addressing ongoing customer complaints concerning billing or service rendered and works on complaints of service failures with designated departments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all billing and collection regulations and makes recommendations for policy and procedure changes
- Make evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information; resolves collections/receivables problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Level of Education:
- Finance/Accounting degree, post-graduate professional qualification is desired
- Previous experience of similar Export role is fundamental preferably at sound Pharmaceutical organization
- This position requires the incumbent to have at least 2 years of experience in collecting, accounts receivable or a related area
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. English fluency essential
IT Literacy :
- Professional Computer Skills
- MS-Office applications
C. Competencies and Behaviors:
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills in order for the incumbent to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel
- Incumbent must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle confidential material with discretion
About this Company
More than 40 years of experience
See all Careers and Jobs at Soficopharm
developing business in pharmaceutical, Medical equipment, cosmetics and FMCG domain.
- Company founder Dr. Maher Scander Chairman in 1976, Eng. Sherine Maher Scander President, Board member, Mr. Ezzat Scander Vice President,...