- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Incentive
- Males Only
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to create effective and measurable social media campaigns. They should be able to steadily build a brand and social media presence and constantly adapt their efforts to address new trends. This candidate should also be comfortable creating engaging content that will reach a targeted audience and maximize outcomes.
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Create and launch effective and novel social media campaigns to meet objectives
- Develop client brand and manage social media presence through targeted content
- Analyze, evaluate and adapt campaigns and strategies to reach desired outcomes
- Monitor industry trends in order to stay relevant with social media approach
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Retail
About this Company
EgyNewTech One of the biggest e-commerce company in Egypt with a huge growing, Founded in 2012 and currently considered as one of the biggest local fast-growing companies in the century we became one of the biggest Online e-commerce retailer Company in Egypt within 2 year,...
See all Careers and Jobs at EgyNewTech LLC