- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Installing, updating, and using several WordPress plugins.
- Fixing bugs, and plugin compatibility issues
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
Skills and Qualifications
- Wordpress knowledge is a must
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
About this Company
Eventy is a digital agency based in Giza, Egypt. We provide services as well as products.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eventy
Our services include:
digital and software consultations.
Website design & development.
Marketing and social media marketing.