- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation & Accommodation
About the Job
- Review QA procedures/documentation in accordance with project pre-appraised specifications and applied codes/standards requirements.
- Assure welding parameters in accordance with pre-approved WPSs, PQRs, and utilization of pre-approved welders
- Material identification verification against MTR’s.
- Monitor fabrication/construction activities at sites and assure compliance with project appraised drawings latest revisions.
- Monitor fit-up and welding related activities
- Review construction proposals and site technical queries.
- Review material substitution MTCs and assure any Design Deviation Request conform to DDR protocol and in compliance with project pre-appraised specifications requirements.
- Review material inspection reports and assure compliance with project pre-appraised / approved DDR requirements.
- Review NDE activities (RT, UT, MPI & DP).
- Review piping test packs and witness piping hydrostatic testing in accordance with project pre-appraised specifications requirements.
- Witness visual, dimensional & level examinations as directed/notified by Client in accordance with pre-approved ITPs and project pre-appraised specifications requirements.
- Monitor HUC activities at the site and assure compliance with project appraised drawings latest revisions.
- Review integration proposals and technical queries.
- Support other disciplines within the same work location.
- Coordinate with project manager and administer efficient working of the construction process and monitor lifecycle of all projects and prepare all project controls and update as per requirement and document all processes.
- Provide technical support to all management processes and maintain and update all logs and document all estimates and change orders for vendors and perform quantity survey with help of different software and maintain compliance to an effective project schedule.
- Prepare the physical layout for all construction projects and coordinate with the project manager to administer and maintain all contracts and purchase orders and prepare an effective work schedule.
- Oversee all engineering processes in construction projects and provide subject matter expertise as per requirement and perform regular tests on the procedure to ensure compliance with all regulations and evaluate all designs and drawings before implementation.
- Identify and resolve all technical issues in construction process prepare an effective schedule and prepare appraisal reports to be submitted to the construction manager and procure materials to prepare an effective construction schedule.
- Manage and ensure all materials in compliance with required quality for all projects and prepare reports for all final project turn over and maintain records of all construction procedures and prepare progress reports for same.
- Maintain knowledge on all contract terms and legal requirements for all construction projects to avoid any delay in projects and provide support to all work groups and participate in various activities to ensure completion for all projects.
- Evaluate all projects and recommend various cost savings methods for same and organize and attend various staff meetings on weekly basis.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Oil and Gas
About this Company
EnerDyn is an international EPC contractor and systems packager established to provide a unique business solution for COMPANYs who need a reliable design and execution partner for their medium and small projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at EnerDyn Global Company
EnerDyn focuses on delivering not only high-quality...