- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 22,000 EGP per month, Accommodation - Transportation
About the Job
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers from all disciplines.
- Selecting tools and material.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, review designs and drawings for any conflicts.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimizing risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licenses.
- Oversee daily operations
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage.
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures.
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees.
- Conduct staff performance reviews.
- Maintain and adhere to the departmental budget
- Review & Approve project plans.
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the work site.
- Mediate on-site conflicts.
- Prepare and submits Daily, Weekly & bi-monthly progress reports
7 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Management Consulting Oil and Gas
About this Company
EnerDyn is an international EPC contractor and systems packager established to provide a unique business solution for COMPANYs who need a reliable design and execution partner for their medium and small projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at EnerDyn Global Company
EnerDyn focuses on delivering not only high-quality...