- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handle complaints, customer queries, resolve issues within specified timelines.
- Analyze customer complaints with focus on complaint reduction.
- Negotiate the buyers and generally representing the company.
- Close the deal with the client.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Established in 2017, with a 10 – year – experienced & passionate team in Real Estate Industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at Azalia Properties
Azalia aims to maximize investor profits, provide customers with the highest level of service in the industry and deliver real solutions that truly enhance the value of...