- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Applications Technical Support
- Analyse and diagnose technical problems in the supported applications, both in the live environment and as required in any test environments.
- Perform the daily technical support tasks and handle the IT operations raised tickets related to T24 to properly close and reply to customer and user issues.
- Apply with vendor involvement, if required - all updates, upgrades, and certifications required to maintain best performance over the concerned applications.
- Perform all project technical tasks related to the concerned applications and report any risks that may affect the project deliverables.
- Being on call out of hours for urgent system problems.
- Report incidents to IT service desk and generate monthly reports of all detected and resolved issues to maintain tracking history.
- Install software updates and new releases for the supported applications and terminals to avoid any service interruption and the maximum acceptance
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of all reported problems over the supported applications.
- Apply and test the fixes received from the vendor over test environment to ensure that issue is recovered
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Comply with all relevant CBE regulations, banking laws, AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
- Adhere to change management process.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...