- Experience Needed:
- 9 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation & insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Manage information technology projects or system activities.
- Develop detailed project plans.
- Collaborate with others to resolve information technology issues.
- Supervise information technology personnel.
- Analyze data to identify trends or relationships among variables
9 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Unicom group for Telecommunication Technology" established in 2004 UNICOM" is a leading investment enterprise in the field of information technology and integrated telecommunication solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicom Group