- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify, review, analyze, prioritize, and recommend improvement opportunities across the service lifecycle, sourcing models, technologies and partners, staff skills and training and communications.
- Build a service improvement register “SIR” to track improvements from identification to implementation and delivery.
- Ensure that identified improvements align with the changing business and support business processes
- Improve cost effectiveness of delivering IT services without scarifying customer satisfaction.
- Maintain overall health of ITSM as a discipline within the IT department.
- Periodically conduct maturity assessments against the process activities and associated roles.
- Measuring and identifying the value created by CSI improvements.
- Liaising with IT Metrics Officer to obtain information about improvement needs and the IT ability to meet those needs.
- Adopt improvement concepts such as PDCA, ITIL CSI Approach, 7-Step Improvement Process, the Knowledge Spiral.
- Support governance initiatives by proving the capabilities to correct or improve any governance-related issues that must be addressed.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer science or its equivalent
- Exceeding 5 years of experience in IT (ITSM is a plus)
- Preferably Experience in different documentation standardization models
- Knowledge of ITSM manuals & different models.
- Preferably work experience across a wide range of quality approaches including ITIL, ISOOxx, CMMI, COBIT and TOGAF
- Preferably a Demonstrable leadership expertise in leading large IT department in service Management.
- Delivery of IT Change to generate value through the creation of new process management scale
- Preferably experienced in the use of ITIL frameworks (specifically the intermediate level) to deliver sustained and externally validated improvement in IT performance.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of specialists / senior specialists staff
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead team members
- Microsoft Technologies
- ITIL framework
- HP Open View Technology
- Strategic IT Business Planning
- IT Business Delivery analysis & Development
About this Company
Commercial International Bank S.A.E. is an Egyptian private-sector bank. The company corporate headquarters are located in Cairo, Egypt. The bank serves more than 500,000 clients and has more than 6,000 employees.
See all Careers and Jobs at CIB
To uphold CIB’s distinct reputation...