- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately. The expectation is that postings occur the same day.
- Maintaining thorough, well organized accounts receivable customer files and sorting and filing by customer.
- Track and investigate deductions from customer payments.
- Process, transmit and run credit card transactions for customer sales and refunds.
- Investigate and respond back on a timely basis to merchant services such as proof of delivery and copies of invoices to ensure there are no inaccurate deductions taken out from merchants.
- Process Credit Memos for any adjustment such as shortage, price discrepancy, currency adjustment, tester allowances, freight waiver, uncollectible write-off, merchandise exchange transactions, returns, damage items credit, duplicate invoices, missing shipment, and sanitary registration.
- Perform other accounting duties as requested.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries