- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Middle East is recruiting for a Territory Manager - MIS & Energy to be located in Alexandria.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Aim of job:
Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals. Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions. Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Relays relevant market information to management. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Main performance measures:
- Achieve sales target
- Achieve agreed activities plan
- Strong relation with KOLs
- Presentation conduction in field
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy or respective studies
Years of Industry Experience:
- 0 – 2 years in the same industry
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry is an Asset
Other Job Specific Skills:
- Strong customer focus to offer the highest level of service.
Key Competencies or Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence others, and build strategic partnership with customers
- Ability to gather insights, and use them to build customer oriented plans.
- Results oriented, energetic, self-motivated and possess pro-active attitude.
- Personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson & Johnson
t Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and...