- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Doctorate at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Job description and responsibility:
The priority is to assist the company to acquire new customers and sell its products and services, this means the role is a crucial one.
- Business Development Supervisor is responsible for understanding what is going on in his field of specialty.
- Leading the BD&S team to achieve the company's targets, though: Setting the annual sales plan, and generate different business leads.
- Closely monitor the sales performance across all channels. and product performance and forecast reports to management.
- Find new business opportunities with existing customers, hence increase the revenues.
- Cascade customers' insights to Product management team, to help in refining the product experience.
- Partnership agreements.
- Maintain a solid relation with existing customers.
- Main KPI is achieving the sales target.
More than 3 years
Doctorate at least
Skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Team leadership
- Customer experience oriented
- Account management skills
- Wide network of connections
- Good with numbers
- Up to 3 years of experience in business development or sales
- Experience in Medical/pharmaceutical industries is a plus
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services