- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Community Management & Events
- Manage all building operations and communicate with market support to ensure highest level of member satisfaction.
- Develop community initiative designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations. Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets.
- Pro-actively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify both The Greek Campus and member services that could help members achieve their objectives.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about member, member’s business and any other needs member may have.
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level.
- Exercise discretion in guiding prospective members, including possibly gate-keeping where business may not be in the interests of greater community.
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted.
- Explain the Greek Campus policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement and billing procedures.
- Make recommendations on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in your building.
- Analyze tickets by area to identify and resolve issues presented, i.e. insufficient cleaning staff, repeating IT-related failures, malfunctioning conference room equipment, etc.
- Set priorities using ticket data and clearly communicate adjustments to team.
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve member experience.
- Review all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate.
- Supervise move-ins and move-outs for quality experience.
- Review daily reports and work with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress.
- Expense management for the building. Know and be able to implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans.
- Lead professional development within team and make recommendations to promote current employees.
- Perform weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance.
- Oversee and keep team up to date with process changes.
- Oversee team including performance management reviews.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The GrEEK CAMPUS is Cairo’s first technology and innovation park in the heart of Cairo, offering state-of-the-art office spaces for both startups as well as established multinational technology and media companies. With the rapidly growing ICT sector in Egypt, a technology...
See all Careers and Jobs at THE GrEEK CAMPUS