- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Senior Database Administrator will perform complex database analysis.
- This role will be maintaining existing databases, including such activities as database administration, performance monitoring, tuning, backup, and general support will be a large part of this role.
- The administrator will be responsible for monitoring and resolving any issues with Oracle Database and Golden gate processes on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, creating ad hoc and scheduled production reports, and working directly with end users to understand data requirements.
- Write and manage reports as needed
- Capable of analyzing performance data for capacity planning purposes
- Develop Scripts for DDL and DML, ad hoc reports, task automation, troubleshooting.
- Implement and maintain the Database Server environment documentation.
- 24 x 7 Production Support
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux