- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets.
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Strong Client Focus.
- Understand marketing enough to hold meaningful conversations with client’s marketing & business teams.
- Knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis.
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
- Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- 5 to 8 years’ experience and Proven success with primary research.
- Good analysis skills and insight generation.
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques.
- Basic business understanding (e.g. comfortable with terminology: revenue, profit, loss, margin).
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills or Google Slides and Google Sheets.
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen