- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Apply ITSM Policies and Procedures.
- Manage and Direct support team.
- Manage Customer needs and tickets.
- Implement changes service management infrastructure to support services.
- Responsible for implementing the provided service management processes and service request procedures using the service management tools.
- Responsible for ensuring successful integration of new or changed application services within existing environment.
- Accountable for ensuring the smooth operations of the service management tools.
- Responsible for maintaining, operating, troubleshooting and improving ITSM tools.
- Responsible for enhancing the monitoring capabilities to meet the business requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring Problem Management process is consistently followed.
- Conduct problem identification, recording classification and investigation activities.
- Perform role in Availability Management process related to management infrastructure.
- Perform role in Capacity Management process in relation to management infrastructure.
- Perform role in Change Management process in relation to management infrastructure.
- Perform role in Configuration and Release Management process in relation to management infrastructure.
- Perform role in IT Service Continuity Management process in relation to management infrastructure.
- Perform role in Incident Management process providing 2nd level support.
- Documenting all changes in the environment.
- Ensure that CAB is correctly defined based on need.
- Ensure all Changes are recorded in the CMDB.
- Identify improvements in the environment and propose an implementation path with minimal impact.
- Plan for sizing the environment according to the business needs.
- Maintain any existing SLA’s with depending technologies.
- Report on health, performance, SLA, incidents and problems, implementations.
- Scan regularly for any anomalies that might disturb the provided service and SLA’s.
- Provide guidance to monitoring staff on threshold levels and alarm categories.
- Ensure System and Data designs are fit for purpose.
- Provide a technical interface with Suppliers to ensure full understanding of our needs.
- SLAs Management and Development.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Skills and Requirements:
Successful individuals will be self-starters with the following attributes:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- (5-7) years relevant experience in IT Service Management role or similar working in a local or international IT service provider environment.
- Proven history of successfully interacting with customers and delivering solutions which meet customer expectations.
- Maintains strong values of integrity, commitment, and self-improvement.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
- ITSM Management deep knowledge (Customer Requests Incidents, Problems, CMDB..etc)
- ITIL Expert certified is a plus
- ISO 20000 knowledge is a plus
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible but methodical and thorough approach.
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages.
About this Company
AOT is a one-stop shop IT services company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advanced Operations Technology - AOT
AOT is serving Saudi Arabian market since 2003, headquartered in Riyadh.
AOT offers IT consulting, IT infrastructure management, IT security solutions, enterprise application solutions, system integration as well as...