- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, mobile allowance
About the Job
- Assist in responsibility for the handling and movement of all kinds of international shipments FCL , LCL Consolidation and air shipments.
- Revising the full set of documents of each consignment to assure that it is matching all the customer requirement.
- Oversee workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the logistics department.
- Follow up with all the shipping lines to updates the export and import ocean freights on quarterly basis.
- Follow up with the shipping lines to solve any kinds of problems.
- Assure that all the information has been updated on the system.
- Revise all the custom documents and coordinate with transporters and custom clearance agents.
- Maintain an ongoing close relationship with global customers to ensure that all their requirements will be done within the deadline.
- Handle the cargo delivery to the customer based on the INCO terms of each consignment.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Transocean is a privately owned freight forwarding company founded in 1978. It has been registered as a member in the International Federation Of Freight Forwarders Associations - Switzerland (FIATA) since 1980.
See all Careers and Jobs at Transocean Forwarding and Commerce