- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish communications systems by programming voice and data telecommunications network circuits and equipment ensuring delivering high level voice related services to company users, clients and end-users as expected.
- Ensure that voice related items are available, up and running to attain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide second-line contact and problem resolutions for all users with voice problems and first-line contact for all users defined as VIP.
- Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits within the agreed SLA and using available tools while following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
- Performs all voice related daily, weekly and monthly administrative activities.
- Accountable for monitoring the voice performance concerning safety and sustainability
- Ensure all function are optimally performing and meeting the expectations;
- Provide preventive and corrective actions of maintenance necessary to keep on track
- Handle emergencies and upgrades necessary for better performance
- Keep aligned of state-of-the-art technologies and contribute in function plans and recommendations and maintain voice system capacity planning.
- Analyze and reviews current telecommunication cost, billing plans and systems to ensure cost efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Provides consultation to commercial team in relation to voice services.
- Attend Crisis management meetings determinant by the IT management and concerned to figure out the smoothest and the most efficient scenario to manage the sudden emergency situation or plan for massive changes on the running system.
- Run periodical healthy checkup for all RCC servers; assess and flag the hardware and software needs required for consistency of performance; apply the reconfiguration on the servers after taking the approval from the direct manager.
- Adhere to the team plans regarding applying global actions and massive upgrade operations including adherence to the plan steps or the time chosen for applying the action out of the high traffic frame.
- Manage redundancy plan with ensuring the proper replications between the different servers which are located in RCC different sites.
- Apply on demand the data required about any user behavior and the history of the usage.
- Maintains written documentation on each action and ensure saving the documents on a shared folder enabling subsequent new joiners to the project or the team to easily recognize the history of all actions taken on the system and its applications.
- Train and support new joiners and contribute in tracking and reporting the performance till covering the learning curve and proactively learn and train other staff members on new technologies.
- Manage people and handle as escalation point the team complaints and supervise the performance and achievement;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics and conduct one-to-one meetings with all relevant subordinates to communicate feedback from monthly performance assessment;
- Carry out general meeting as well to review operational results and discuss improvement steps and plan to eliminate the attrition potentials and consider VOE.
- Ensures that role KPI’s are meeting or exceeding the main objectives SLA required.
- Motivate the team and contentiously work on the motivational programs and exercises
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center