- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the Electrical engineer Manager on an ongoing basis to progress work in accordance with the program, monitor for variances in designs.
- Prepare Work Shop drawings before construction schedules and submit drawings for approval.
- Coordination with other trades and prepares composite drawings.
- Review the ongoing conformance with the provisions of the project specifications and contract documents.
- Review the ongoing status of technical submittals and advise the Electrical Manager of any issues.
- Review in conjunction with the Consultant the resolution of any issues arising from the submission of as-built drawings and shop drawings as required.
- Support the Electrical Team in ensuring that all relevant technical information is in place for the project closeout and hand over phase, and expedite the resolution of any issues with the Consultant.
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks and issues.
- Issues site clarification request to ensure clarification of confusing cases with a consultant.
- Assist Project Manager in the monitoring, addressing and responding to of contractual correspondence.
- Review Consultant recommendation payment certificate and advise accordingly.
- Preparing Quantity Surveying sheets according to progress.
- Prepare of progressive and final account submissions
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure