- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Benefits and Travel Allowance
About the Job
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining of purchasing team. In addition to planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by enforcing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems, determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets and project payment plans with required contribution from Technical department.
- Confirm project specifications (with project head) by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Evaluate and confirm (with project head) the technical designs and drawing produced from technical department.
- Plan and supervise execution of related tasks regarding all designed procurement .
- Plan and maintain high quality standards (with quality engineer) regarding procurement aspects
- Plan the project team needed training for successful project execution.
- Maintains project database and backing up data.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Our focus is to maximize the green energy production and utilization through providing:
See all Careers and Jobs at Complete Energy Solutions
3.Best quality product
4.Best service quality
5.Best after sales
For the Best of our environment